Considering a practice transition?
We Invest in Your Practice — and in You.
A practice transition doesn’t have to feel like a sale. We will invest in you and your practice, whether that is by bringing on an associate, helping you with marketing, or further optimizing your already successful practice through implementing shared technology and taking care of other administrative tasks. Whatever you need, we’re here to be your partner.
Our Partnership philosophy: clear and fair — with shared upside
A transition with Orthodontic Partners is grounded in simplicity, fairness and mutual respect. We don’t use complex holdbacks, notes or promises to pay you later. We work to maximize tax efficiency and offer the opportunity to invest alongside us and our partners through equity ownership.
Critical support amid changing times.
Now more than ever is the time for like-minded, progressive doctors to join together in a professional organization created by orthodontists, for orthodontists. We provide experienced industry leadership and a detailed road map to help you successfully respond to the many changes impacting our profession. We also understand that a practice transition will likely be the largest financial transaction you’ll consider in your lifetime, and our goal is a seamless transition. Partnering with Orthodontic Partners means joining our family where you’ll enjoy the feel of private practice with all the benefits of a larger, group practice.
Why Partner With Us?
We understand the keys to your success: your clinical autonomy, your ability to practice using your name and the flexibility to choose how you practice including which brackets and wires you use. You’ll benefit from sharing clinical best practices with other industry-leading orthodontists while maintaining the autonomy and identity of your practice.
- By and for Orthodontists: Join one of the few groups focused solely on the practice of orthodontics nationwide, and tailored to support your needs as a practicing orthodontist.
- Clinical autonomy: We understand the importance of clinical autonomy to your success. You choose how you practice while sharing clinical best practices with other industry-leading orthodontists.
- Retain your brand: Maintain the trust you’ve built with your patients by keeping your practice’s name on the door.
- An investment. Not a sale: We offer clear terms and a simple transaction, especially when compared to selling to an associate or even many DSOs. Our team is experienced and professional. Our goal is a smooth transition to ensure the long-term health of your practice. In addition to up-front cash we also offer the opportunity to participate in your practice’s upside growth through equity ownership.
- Accelerate growth without working more days: Leverage the expertise of our marketing and business experts to help grow your practice while maintaining your schedule and enhancing your level of efficiency and clinical care through the benefits of collaboration with our partner doctors. We’ll even help with adding an Associate.
- More time with your patients: Our back-office services provide rich support, allowing you to focus less on the business and more on your patients.
- Best Practices: From managing inventory to cultivating a healthy team culture, we strive to share what works including key practice metrics.
- Administration: Let us manage necessary but time-consuming tasks from accounting, to taxes, to IT, facilities and more.
- Benefits & HR: Enjoy the perks of comprehensive, affordable group benefits for your team. Plus, we’ll take care of your HR paperwork.
- Purchasing Power: Benefit from group buying power and lower costs on common supplies and products.
Considering a Practice Transition?
Our partner development team is experienced and professional. We respect your time and provide you with everything you need to evaluate a practice transition with Orthodontic Partners. Once a transition is underway, our business, clinical and practice transition teams work side-by-side to help ensure it’s a smooth transition for you, your staff and your patients.
We want to partner with doctors who are curious, driven and enjoy winning. If that’s in your DNA, it’s time to talk.
Whether you’re considering a practice transition in the next 5 years or 15 years, we’ll tailor a solution to help you achieve your unique goals.
VP, Partner Development
Dr. Jamie Reynolds