Orthodontic Partners is a national Orthodontic Support Organization which acquires orthodontic practices and provides partner doctors with a full range of administrative, marketing, HR, financial support services. This enables partner doctors to maintain their clinical autonomy as well as the identity of their practice, while freeing them to focus on high quality and highly efficient patient care. Founded by Dr. Jamie Reynolds and Dr Jeff Kozlowski, two clinical experts in orthodontic efficiency, and led by Chip Hurlburt an experienced CEO, the organization is backed by FFL Partners, a long-standing healthcare investor. The founding doctors are also entrepreneurs. Both co-founded OrthoFi, a company that provides proprietary software and services to help make orthodontics more affordable. Orthodontic Partners seeks to revolutionize Orthodontics industry by making orthodontic care more convenient, affordable, faster and easier for patients.
Summary of Position:
At Orthodontic Partners, we are a cloud focused environment in need of a skilled Network Security Administrator who is responsible for the network, security, and support of the organizations cloud environment. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, customer service minded individual to join our growing team that is comfortable implementing and administrating systems in a small team environment. Key functions include day-to-day administration of the information security tools and devices, advanced support for systems and applications, implementation of security and network related systems and software, driving the security of the cloud environment, and maintaining the operational security posture for all of the information systems or programs to ensure information system security policies, standards, practices, and procedures are established and followed throughout the organization. This individual will also be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the network equipment throughout the organization.
The Ideal candidate will be located within either the Central or Eastern Time Zone.
Essential Job Functions:
· Development of a security program.
· Administration of cloud security tools like Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.
· Responsible for responding to and investigating escalated security events, such as but not limited to the following security disciplines: internal customer-facing security products like host- based firewalls, host-based intrusion prevention, endpoint detection and response, anti-virus, and other products under development.
· Leads efforts to ensure adequate security processes and solutions to mitigate or remediate identified risks sufficiently to meet business objectives, contractual and/or regulatory requirements.
· Onsite implementations of network and security devices like firewalls, switches, and access points.
· Develops standards and implements said standards throughout organization.
· Create conditional access rules and configure MFA in Microsoft Azure.
· Monitor M365 alerts and take corrective actions.
· Translate and document business needs into technical solutions.
· Create technical documents of implementations, break-fix solutions.
· Develop security awareness training.
· Other network and security duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Experience configuring and deploying networking equipment such as Cisco, Meraki, and Fortinet.
· Experience configuring and deploying security equipment such as firewalls.
· Knowledge and technical proficiency with various security-related systems and applications.
· Knowledge and experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures.
· Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Environment.
· Experience or knowledge of Microsoft applications including, but not limited to, Office, Active Directory, SharePoint, and desktop tools.
· Solid troubleshooting skills and demonstrated ability of end-to-end problem management and ownership.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Experience deploying and supporting SSO.
· Experience with VPN and MFA setups.
· Experience with cloud-based email filters.
· Familiarity with cloud hosting and inherited security controls.
· Strong knowledge of TCP/IP and network administration/protocols.
· Experience in information security or related field for 5+ years.
· Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
· Familiarity with an office 365 environment.
· Ability to work independently with little oversight.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
· Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time by air and car to various locations to support
deployments and transitions.
· Familiarity with a multisite MSP environment
· Familiarity with Fortinet equipment
· Familiarity with Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
· Knowledge of HIPAA regulations
First 90 Days
· Complete assessment of security environment for all locations
· Perform multiple implementations of network and security equipment at numerous locations
· Development of security roadmap
· Hardening of email security appliance
Orthodontic Partners is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Founded by some of the nation’s leading orthodontists, Orthodontic Partners is the premier Orthodontic Service Organization.
We seek to partner with doctors who are curious, driven, and enjoy winning.
If that is in your DNA, let’s talk.
© 2022 Orthodontic Partners.